You might think that far gone are the days of medical transcriptionists working from home, or the lost art of typing projects, but we have daily inquiries about similar work! Our receptionists at each location are HIPAA-trained notary professionals with several years of administrative experience. If you need admin assistance, you can drop off your project at any of our Oklahoma City or Edmond locations, send us an email to email@example.com, or give us a call at 405-848-8246.
If you have a special project, we can assign the work to the receptionist best suited for the job. A sample list of our services are provided below with a cost-effective invoicing system. You do not have to be on-location to get admin support. So, whether you’re in Oklahoma and want to stop by, or traveling through and needing data-entry support, we can help!
Included for Virtual & Full-Time Members
- Announce guest arrival and phone call
- Greet guests, offer gourmet coffee, tea, or water, and escort guests to meeting space
- Accept package deliveries and mail
- Send mail notifications to virtual members
- Facilitate client document drop-off and pick-up for full-time members
- On-site live phone answering
- Provide guests and tenants with a professional atmosphere
- On-site office management
Certified Notary Professional and HIPAA Trained Staff at Each Location
- Each receptionist operates with professionalism in dress & manner
- Witness legal documents
- Serve as a notary
- Assist with confidential procedures adhering to HIPAA guidelines
- Professional telecommunication procedures according to your business guidelines
- Skilled typists with a background in business communication
- Database management
- CRM management
- Create mailing lists, direct mail preparation, outgoing marketing mail preparation
Client Intake and Management
- New client intake over the phone or in person
- Client appointment scheduling and calendar management
- Payment processing and end-of-day reporting
- Client communication, email, and phone calls
- Provide initial paperwork to new clients upon arrival, assist with paperwork completion, and make copies of identification
On-site Secretarial Services
- Typing and word processing
- Create PDF forms
- Proofreading official and/or legal documents
- Power Point presentations
- Excel spreadsheets
- Microsoft & Apple applications
- Witness signatures
- Notarize documents
- Print, scan-to-email, fax, and copy documents
- Mail management – sort, open, upload, scan, fax, and email mailed documents
Save time & money with our services
Only pay for exact time allotted for services, charged in 5-minute increments.
Avoid paying for additional office space and equipment for employees.
Avoid paying employee related taxes, insurance, or benefits.
Administrative assistants located at each PC Executive Services location.