We’ve all had that morning panic searching for coffee to begin the day, or the post-lunch lull that leaves us sleepy and unmotivated. That doesn’t mean our productivity is gone; we just need to be intentional about what we accomplish that day!
These are some of our favorite quotes about setting goals, staying disciplined, and achieving success.
1. We can not solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein
2. You will never always be motivated, so you must learn to be disciplined.
3. You become what you do most of the time.
4. Remember that the 6 most expensive words in business are: We’ve always done it that way.
5. Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.
6. Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress. Charles Kettering
7. Sell the problem you solve, not the product.
8. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. Nolan Buschell
9. Goals are like magnets. They’ll attract the things that make them come true. Tony Robbins
10. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. Oscar Wilde
11. No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else. P.T. Barnum
12. I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate. Jeff Bezos
13. Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.
14. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. John D. Rockefeller
15. There is virtue in work and there is virtue in rest. Use both and overlook neither. Alan Cohen
16. Diligence is the mother of good luck. Benjamin Frnaklin
17. Ideas are commodity. Executive of them is not. Michael Dell, Chairman and CEO of Dell
18. Anything that is measured and watched, improves. Bob Parsons, Founder of GoDaddy
19. The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be. Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn Co-Founder
20. Always deliver more than expected. Larry Page, Co-Founder of Google
21. A great accomplishment shouldn’t be the end of the road, just the starting point for the next leap forward.
22. It doesn’t matter whether you are pursuing success in business, sports, the arts, or life in general: The bridge between wishing and accomplishing is discipline. Harvey Mackay
23. Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Helen Keller
24. You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.
25. Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. Conrad Hilton
26. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. Walt Disney
27. If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time. Steve Jobs
28. People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Tony Robbins
29. Try not to become a man of success. Rather, become a man of value. Albert Einstein
30. Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston S. Churchill
31. I dwell in possibility. Emily Dickinson
32. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. Thomas Jefferson
33. At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. Erin Cummings
34. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. Benjamin Franklin
35. Do something instead of killing time. Because time is killing you. Paulo Coelho
36. They is in not spending time, but in investing it. Stephen R. Covey
37. In truth, people can generally make time for what they choose to do; it is not really the time but the will that is lacking. Sir John Lubbock
38. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. Arthur C. Clarke
39. Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
40. Great things never came from comfort zones.